Monday, February 27, 2006

New redneck in the Blogger trailer park

Well, this is my new blog and I'll offer up some of my opinions every now and then. It seems like many folk are now getting into the blogging routine, so I figured why should I remain astray. So, here I am.

I had an old blog of sorts up from Sept. 2004 to Sept. 2005 and of course it was a full-fledged website with Perl, PHP, MySQL capabilities and I really like those because you can exhibit so much more control over your data, pages, and programming and I probably spent more time programming and such than I did posting. So, naturally, I didn't receive many visitors.

Now, with this ordinary blog, I'll try to post more often. In the meantime, though, I'm mulling over whether to archive all of those past posts here from the previous blog, but I don't know yet.